Saturday, June 12, 2010

one tree hill

Please don't judge me. I can't help it. One Tree Hill is just such a beautiful mix of drama and hot guys. 

Also, I can become really involved with the characters. I'm one of those girls who LIVES television shows and movies. Maybe I don't always cry, but I get mad. And I dwell on things that happen in these shows for weeks. For example: when Casey and Evan broke up in the show Greek (again, don't judge), I was incredibly upset. And I'm still rooting for them to get back together.

Another thing about television shows and me is that I tend to root for the couples that everyone else is against. Casey and Evan, Brooke and Lucas (though I am fully past this one. I am all about Brooke and Julian now), and.... ok, I guess thats basically it, because those are the only weird couples I root for. Other television couples I root for (that everyone else does) include Phoebe and Mike, Rachel and Ross, Rachel and Finn...and more that I can't think of. I just can't seem to remember any other television shows I watch.

OH, theres The Bachelorette! Gosh, I'm so ridiculously hooked on this show right now. I tend to have really good instincts when rooting for one person in the house on this show. For example; I rooted for Molly on Jason's season (they ended up together), rooted for Jake and Reid on Jillian's season (Jake was the new bachelor, Reid got 3rd), was alll for Ali on Jakes season (shes the current bachelorette!), and currently I am hoping she picks Chris L.

*here contains spoilers according to a gossip site, so if you don't wanna be spoiled...scroll down till you see the word SAFE*

According to Steve (of Reality Steve), Chris L. makes the top two :) Though he is unsure of whether Ali picks Chris, or Roberto (gag). As glad as I am my instincts were right, WHY DID I GO LOOK UP SPOILERS? I know, I know this could all potentially be false since it hasn't aired yet...but this dude has the scoop! He's always been right in the past. He's just got connections.

Even though Chris L. is my fave, I really don't like Roberto. So part of me wants Ali to choose Roberto, because then that leaves Chris L. to be the bachelor next season. None of the other guys on the show so far seem worthy of being the next bachelor. Except perhaps Kirk, though I'm not loving him yet.

SAFE

So many of the guys currently in the house are such douchebags! I hate how they are ragging on Justin (although I don't really like him, and is a total sleazeball). But seriously, they don't know anything for sure, and they are just ruthless and petty. Like middleschool girls. So as of right now, the guys I can tolerate and somewhat like are:

Chris L. (right, YUM)
Kirk
Jesse

...and well, I guess thats all thats left for the guys who aren't losers.

Agh, and know what sucks? I can't even watch the show on television on Monday nights. Why? Cause we don't pay for television and ABC doesn't come in well very often. So I have to wait until Tuesday to watch it. Which I guess is ok, since I spend my summer days pretty much doing nothing.
Um, wow, just spent forever writing about television - mainly The Bachelorette. I am so cool.

So today whilst looking at the 'dashboard' thing on this site, I noticed it said I had one follower. And I got REALLY excited. That is, until I clicked on it and realized it was myself. Earlier I had tested to see if you can follow yourself. The good news: you can! The bad: My only follower is me.

This just adds to my coolness. And now I can say that I legitimately write my blog for myself and not my followers. 

Well, this is only my 4th entry, and as of yet, my entries have left little to be desired. But people will come. Eventually.

Today's Hungarian phrase: Nem értem. (I don't understand)
Last movie watched: Sweet Home Alabama*
Followers: 1!

*I should add that the ending was cheesy, predictable, and I loved it (just as I expected)

No comments:

Post a Comment