Friday, November 19, 2010

my shirt

Its green, and has a hedgehog on it. Above the hedgehog are the words: Hedgehogs. Why don't they just share the hedge?


As I write this, I hear loud running on the floor above me. Sometimes I feel like the boys make lots of noise JUST so we'll hear it. No other reason. I don't mind it though. Its just a part of life, I guess.


I'm feeling kind of sick. Snaps for first sickness of college... My throat hurts, and thats about it for now. I've been really smart about taking care of myself though. Lots of vitamen C, water, and clean hands!!  I don't like being sick here because there is always things to do, and its hard to have time in my room to myself (especially since I share the room with another person). I also want to get rid of this illness because when I go home in less than a week, I want to be totally and completely ready for anything. I don't plan on getting much sleep next weekend because hopefully I will be way toooo busy with friends.


Thats kind of all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment