Saturday, January 1, 2011

my piercing :D

A few weeks ago I got my belly button pierced. And I'm rather fond of it. Yes.


Lets talk confusion, because I've been feeling a lot of that lately. Or more specifically... contradicting thoughts. I don't want him to text me, but oh god, I want him too. I want to go back to Seattle (I'm currently home for break), but I don't want to leave home. I want to eat healthier, but yum, chocolate. 


I guess it is more of the first contradiction that has been weighing on my mind more recently. I mean, not that specific contradiction, but things that have to do with that.


Its not 2011, and I don't have any resolutions. I have one in mind, but I know that I could potentially just end up ignoring it as soon as the opportunity arises. 


This is a really choppy blog, and I don't know what else to write.


Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment