Thursday, September 9, 2010

lazy days

But unfortunately, lazy days are not something I should be having right now. I leave for school in 13 days, and I need to squeeze in all the time with friends that I can. Although my best friend leaves 4 or 5 days before I do, which really really sucks. 


Rant time. Well, not rant. But sad rambling.


I don't know how I'm gonna survive without my best friend. I mean, obviously I will. And obviously I will make new friends. But not being able to see her everyday? Yeah, we have done it before (every summer before when she was in Hungary), but then she would always come back and we'd have like 9 months together! Now its gonna be like... 2 days together. 3 weeks. 1 week. And over and over again, since she'll be spending her summer in Hungary. I feel like going to Hungary next summer would be amazing cause we would be together again, nonstop, for a few weeks. I already really miss that, and as it is right now I see her at least every 2 days. I kind of tear up just thinking about it. I need to try to find some good friends in college, but is it gonna be possible to find one that I love and click with as much as her?


Everyone always says that highschool friends drift apart. I'll be so heartbroken if that happens with us. I think we'll try really hard to stay in contact for sure, and I think we'll always be kinda close. But I'm afraid emails, phone calls, and etc. will be few once we get into the swing of things. Gah. Colleges that are far apart suck.


Epiphany - Maybe thats part of why I loved Hungary so much? Because she was there. And I knew we would be separated soon? 


But I still love Hungary as a whole itself, and would love to go back next summer (if possible, and I get the parents to agree...). I miss it. Alot. I made a lot of friends, and if I don't get to go back next summer, I may never see them again. It NEEDS to happen. I'm willing to get a new job ASAP in Seattle, and save like crazy and pay for it 100%.... 


Enough whining. I can't think of anything to talk about at this point, so I think I'm gonna end it here.


Szia. (This reminds me! I installed a language sofware thing on my comp so I can learn more Hungarian. If/When I go back, I wanna be able to understand stuff a little easier... :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment