Sunday, October 17, 2010

poptarts

I haven't had one in awhile, but I'm hecka craving one right now. Strawberry, preferably.


So lifes been pretty rough the past week. I don't really feel like posting the details on the internet where it is accessible for anyone to read, but at the same time I just kinda feel like writing some crazy rant-y blog. But I won't. Just know that I've been hurt. And I'm really conflicted at the moment.


College is going well. I really miss Charlotte! But we've been communicating a lot, so I'm not really worried about growing apart. And I've made some pretty good friends so far. I'm doing my best to get into the routine of things - with homework and all.  I'm definitely not used to doing homework at all, so its been super weird for me to have SO much.


I'm watching Mean Girls right now, so I'm kinda distracted. Soooo that'll be it for now.


Szia!

No comments:

Post a Comment